No theme, rhyme, or reason. Just a selection of the most interesting things I ran across online in the last week or so. Enjoy.
- Isolated vocal track from the Beastie Boys’ Intergalactic – “I’ll stir fry you in my wok!”
- Homes That I Love – “What in the world is this charming place? It’s like an architect set up shop in an old-ass barn as far away from his peers as possible.”
- Dynamic Marketing Firm Seeks Greatest Mind of Your Generation (Unpaid) – “We need a digital media Rain Man proficient in CSS, XML, HTML, SEO, Drupal, WordPress, obfuscating jargon, Spanish, Esperanto, and semaphore, who can solve riddles from both Trolls and Sphynxes (not optional!).”
- Man Up – “Say Jonathan Martin had three children, two boys and a girl. Say the youngest was 2 months old and the oldest was 3 years old and they all died in a fire. Would you call him weak for missing some games over this?”
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big – by Scott Adams – “A system is something you do on a regular basis that increases your odds of happiness in the long run. If you do something every day, it’s a system. If you’re waiting to achieve it someday in the future, it’s a goal.”
Photo credit: thom